Tuesday 31 May 2011

Feeling Blue

Sorry guys but I have not been feeling well so blog was not on my do to list.  Anyway I think I am feeling better but still have a bad stomach.  It makes me a little discourage because we have been really careful about what we eat and drink since our arrival.  I keep going over things wondering when and where did I slip up.  It's a little scary too because you are not at home and I keep wondering will this end my trip early.  Perhaps that is going overboard but when you are not feeling well you have all the time in the world to think about stuff.  So needless to say I have been feeling sorry for myself for the last few days thinking that the trip is a bust and I must be crazy to think I could do such a thing.  It feels good to  put it all down on paper so when I send this off in the airwaves I will be done with it.  Still kind of mad at myself because I thought I was really being  careful.  I decided that soup in the can and bread will be my diet until I leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment